The Changewater United Methodist Church was built in 1901. We celebrated our 100th Anniversary in 2001 with a visit from Bishop Alfred Johnson and a Homecoming celebration that was open to the community.
The historic carriage house remains on the property behind the church building and is now used for parking and cover for events when needed. The family-style outhouse has been donated to the Lebanon Township Museum.
Various church members have been instrumental in maintaining the church building. They have shared their time and talents to make improvements to the church.
The cross that sits atop the bell tower on the church was lovingly created by one of our most dedicated members. It beckons the community and can be seen from a distance, especially when the sun shines upon it.